An alternative bridal separates collection for chic romantic brides
Cover Photo by Rahel Menig Photography
Sugar Lace Top
Sugar Lace Top
This romantic whimsical Raschel (corded) lace top can be worn on top of a pretty bra, bralette, or even over another fitted dress of your choice. It features Venice lace trim at the hem with lace scallop edge short sleeves. You can also wear it with jeans, shorts, short skirts for a causal look after your event!
Lace top covers the entire bust area and the fringy lace hits slightly below the waist so there is just the right about of sexiness. You can wear this top with a skirt of your choice or pair it with our "Cupid" tulle skirt as shown (sold separately.) Some customizations are also available.
- Scoop neck
- Short sleeves with scallop edge (approx. 8.5" from shoulder to edge)
- Venice lace trim hem
- Center back invisible zip (this is not shown in picture)
- Longest part of lace trim hits slightly below waist
- Comes in standard sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Fabric: Raschel (corded) lace
- Only available in ivory
- Consult the size chart and fit guide before placing order.
- Hand wash then hang dry. Professional dry clean recommended for best results.
- Custom sleeve lengths and sizing also available for additional fees.
We understand that sometimes this is not what you are looking for and we want you to love it! If you ordered using our standard size chart, this item is RETURNABLE within 7 days of receipt. It must be returned in its original condition – unworn, unused with tags attached. We inspect all returned items and reserve the rights to refuse items that do not meet these criteria.
However, any special custom request items are FINAL SALE. Please contact us before placing any custom orders if you have questions.
RECOMMENDED BODY SHAPES
We put some serious TLC to make the gowns so please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. Can’t wait this long? Contact us about rush orders.
This top can be customized for you! Contact us about the various ways to make it uniquely yours. Additional fees may apply.
Photos courtesy of Rahel Menig Photography