The Vintage Muse bridal collection is inspired by delicate laces, tulles, chiffons, and golden hues with a touch of glam and sexy. Classic silhouettes and vintage styles are reinvented to flatter different body shapes for the modern brides. This alternative wedding dress collection is perfect for destination, beach, rustic, and boho weddings.
The younger sister to our favorite “Orlando” but just as alluring and sexy, “San Jose” is the tribute to our hometown San Jose, CA. It features a seductive, adjustable V-neck front lacing (which can be customized to be fully covered) and hand-sewn scallop lace edge. Lacy, ¾ length bell sleeves give you arm coverage and mobility. Hand-sewn embroidery framed an illusion mesh open back design for the warm summer days. We use a shimmery blush metallic underlay throughout the entire dress to enhance the sunset glow. To create a full volume ballerina-like skirt, we used layers of asymmetrical soft tulle and added a subtle sweep train. Because we have our destination brides in mind, this dress is travel-friendly so no need to worry about wrinkles wherever your wedding may be. Are you ready to run off to the sunset and be married?!
- Dramatic V-neck front with adjustable lacing and lace scallop edge.
- 3/4 length bell sleeves.
- Illusion open back with hand-sewn embroidery.
- Corset bodice with bra cup.
- Full volume A-line asymmetrical multi-layer tulle skirt.
- Blush color silk metallic underlay from bodice to skirt.
- Optional removable petticoat (sold separately) if you max volume is preferred.
- Fully lined.
- Colors: off white + metallic blush
- Choose the standard lengths of 42" or 46"; consult the size chart and fit guide before placing order.
RECOMMENDED BODY SHAPES
We put some serious TLC to make the gowns so please allow 12 – 14 weeks for delivery. Can’t wait this long? Contact us about rush orders.
This dress can be customized for you! Contact us about the various ways to make it uniquely yours. Additional fees may apply.
Photo courtesy of Julie Cahill Photography