The Vintage Muse bridal collection is inspired by delicate laces, tulles, chiffons, and golden hues with a touch of glam and sexy. Classic silhouettes and vintage styles are reinvented to flatter different body shapes for the modern brides. This alternative wedding dress collection is perfect for destination, beach, rustic, and boho weddings.
Cover photo by Julie Cahill Photography
Alluring and sexy. "Orlando" is designed for the untraditional princess brides who believe in tradition with a twist. This unique long tulle dress features a risque plunging sweetheart neckline with a seductive crisscross at the bust. Ruched tulle bustier bodice over a layer of gold lurex chiffon gives you a touch of glow. To create the full volume skirt, we used layers of glitter tulle mixed with solid color tulle to balance out the sparkles. "Orlando" is our interpretation of the vintage modern princess bride.
- Ruched bustier top with beaded lace details.
- Dramatic plunging neckline with crisscross grosgrain ribbon.
- Curved back.
- Adjustable corset bodice with bra cups.
- Full volume ball gown tulle skirt with removable petticoat.
- Tulle, lining, petticoat net, and beaded lace.
- Fully lined.
- Shown in gold glitter tulle. Can be made with solid color tulle if preferred.
- Colors: white, off-white, off-white + gold.
- Professional dry clean only.
- Choose the standard lengths of 46" or 49"; consult the size chart and fit guide before placing order.
RECOMMENDED BODY SHAPES
We put some serious TLC to make the gowns so please allow 12 – 14 weeks for delivery. Can’t wait this long? Contact us about rush orders.
This dress can be customized for you! Contact us about the various ways to make it uniquely yours. Additional fees may apply.
Photo courtesy of Rahel Menig Photography