The Ju.Lee Signature Collection features romantic classic styles with a vintage inspired twist. Using beautiful laces and embellishments without the bulk, this adds the extra "omph" to the traditional wedding gown styles. If you are looking for simple wedding dresses with a mix of old world and modern appeal, this is the right collection for you.
Cover Photo by Auey Santos
This vibrant artistic style is named after one of the most celebrated cities in the world. Famous museums and architectures from the city inspire the creative use of fabric blocking in “Chicago.” Soft luscious high/low hem skirt lets you flow down the aisle with grace. After the ceremony, simply bustle the train so you can dance and twirl with your friends and families like a ballerina! It is a modern take on a classical dress for the whimsical bride.
- Deep sweetheart corset top with asymmetrical draping.
- One-sided drape sleeve and 1" shoulder straps.
- Seamed, contrasting adjustable corset top with bra cups (Halleluiah! We can all use the support.)
- Low back with criss-cross straps and silk covered buttons.
- Dropped waist with 1.5" inset asymmetrical ruched band.
- High-low modified A-line skirt with 1-2 ft train (floor length available).
- Skirt front is approx. 19” long from waist to short part of hem.
- Silk satin; lace; lining.
- Consult the size chart and fit guide before placing order.
- Professional dry clean only.
RECOMMENDED BODY SHAPES
We put some serious TLC to make the gowns so please allow 12 – 14 weeks for delivery (we don’t hire robots.) Can’t wait this long? Contact us about rush orders.
This dress can be customized for you! Contact us about the various ways to make it uniquely yours. Additional fees may apply.
Photos courtesy of Auey Santos